Friday, January 14, 2005

The strong winds from the southwest have pushed the temperature close to 60F (15C), the warm fog eating away at the snow cover. We almost don't need a fire in the stove. The cold will return this afternoon, however, so it will be good to have a warm stove at the ready.

Yesterday I stayed at work until almost 6PM. I ran into a couple of technical difficulties, solving one and leaving another for this morning. (Aside to those who care about such things: I've built a database of documentation topics. I can produce a very useful graphical map of the topics, but can't (yet) generate a linked list of topics in the desired sequence so I can build a book.) Some days have you just do the work; other days are about invention. The days full of invention can be more interesting, but also more unnerving.

No comments:

Blog Archive