Wednesday, May 12, 2004

A couple of geese are noisily circling the area. There is a small pond a couple hundred yards from our house, a year-round home to geese and ducks. Something is making these geese particularly chatty.

I'm nearing the end of my music digitization project. I still have perhaps a hundred more discs, classical, soundtracks, show tunes, and Christmas music. I've stored 1115 albums and will work at the rest as I have time. At approximately six minutes per disc, that translates into 110 hours to get the discs online. I'm glad that the CD drive held up. I could almost fill a second iPod.

Today I'll have lunch with Fred in Cambridge. I'll also stop in Lexington to see a couple of people. As I've remarked in emails, I'm certainly blessed with wonderful friends. A lot of people have been willing to help, to provide direction in my job search, to provide encouragement, to provide substantive leads.

I have one opportunity that has a couple of yellow flags - high turnover and the potential that weekend travel would be required.

I'm trying a new template for the blog. The Blogger redesign offers many more templates. I'll probably try a few before settling on one.

No comments:

Blog Archive