Monday, May 10, 2004

Album 1000 was Live at Blues Alley by Wynton Marsalis. I'm guessing that I have a couple hundred more to go. I've been discarding some CDs, donating them to our local library.

I use Blogger, a division of Google, to handle this web log. Blogger launched an new user interface today. (You can read more about it here.) I may be trying some of the new features and templates. Stay tuned.

A good weekend. We went to the camp Friday evening and spent Saturday morning on our spring cleanup. We returned home on Saturday afternoon and discovered that our washing machine is singing in the choir eternal. After quick visit to the Consumer Reports web site, followed by a trip to Sears, we have a new washer and dryer scheduled for delivery on Friday. Both machines were nearly 25 years old.

Krista made her first communion on Sunday. To celebrate the event, Mike and Lynn had a grand family gathering. Mother's Day was also given the appropriate honors. We ate too much and had little for supper.

The countdown to Disney continues. Today and tomorrow I'll work my way through the to-do list.

Friend G. has return from a week at a treatment facility on the Cape. We'll light a candle for him. He's not been able to stay clean and sober for more than a few months at a time. Yesterday he looked weary, but willing to change what's he's been doing.

No comments:

Blog Archive