Friday, May 14, 2004

The cool air from the coast has pushed inland. This morning we're in the mid-40's with low clouds and fog.

We'll get to the camp this afternoon, although most of our thoughts are focused on getting ready for our trip. A sauna will feel good tonight. We don't have a lot to do at the camp until the water warms up. Then, there are several projects around the shore and dock.

This morning we're getting our new washing machine and dryer. We'll have a chance to do a couple of loads of wash before our trip.

What will I think of this time after I return to work? Will this journal and the music project and getting caught up on sleep be enough? What else will I wish that I would have done? Visited friends? Completed a new project at the camp or at home? Good questions and more to come. It's no wonder that I'm sad at the prospect of returning to work. It makes me not want to answer my phone or read my email.

No comments:

Blog Archive