Friday, April 07, 2006

Work splashing over the gunwales

So, I have a day ahead with no meetings scheduled, no conference calls, nothing but open space, open time, and work.

This article provides the result of a study that shows that the less skilled that we are, the less likely that we are to admit it. Humbling.

We're very close to obtaining the final approval for hiring. It will be fun to have some new people join us. A couple of people have already been hired, as replacements, in our New York office.

A while ago, I mentioned that I was using del.icio.us to manage my online bookmarks. I've added a link on this journal's home page that will take you to the Del.icio.us site. As I find things of interest, that may or may not wind up in this journal, I post the on Del.icio.us. Enjoy and let me know what you think.

Yesterday I mentioned the Dummies series of books. Later in the day, I found this site, which lets you create your Dummies book cover.

The President, according to "Scooter," authorized the leak of a CIA agent's name. Well, isn't that special? And now that Justice O'Connor is free to speak, she's speaking freely. (A tip of the hat to SR on another mailing for bringing the speech to my attention.)

Fudd. Paging Mr. Elmer Fudd.

No comments:

Blog Archive