Saturday, January 07, 2006

A glazed doughnut, hold the anthrax

Find out who's hot and who's not at the Mr. Heterosexual Contest in Worcester next month.

I received mail informing me that "Big Lithuanian company is looking for managers." The message also says that it doesn't contain spam, which, of course, means the obvious.

While doing some online banking, I occasionally enter some information in the wrong format. For example, if I enter one hundred dollars as 100, the web site will display a message that I'm an idiot because I'm supposed to include two decimal places: 100.00. It requires more work from the programmer to detect the errant format and then put up the message than it to just stick .00 at the end of the 100 and be done with it. Grumble, grumble.

You have to have a license to drive a car, build a house, own a dog, and some would claim you need a license for your pet fish, but you don't need a license to have kids.

Know that when the terrorists strike again, your Krispy Kreme doughnuts in Des Moines will be protected.

No comments:

Blog Archive