Friday, January 06, 2006

Back home in the snow and ice

With this regimen of travel, I've become methodical in the way that I pack for each trip. It's not only clothes, but also chargers for laptop, phone, and iPod, along with meds and other of life's essentials. A few years ago, I made a quick trip to Denver. I stayed a no-frills hotel near the airport. On the way back to the hotel one night, I picked up my supper at a convenience store - yogurt, fruit, maybe some pretzels. It was a few miles back to the hotel. (The airport is way out of town on the prairie.) When I got back to my room, I discovered that I didn't have a spoon for the yogurt. The hotel didn't have a restaurant and I didn't feel like getting in the car and driving someplace. So, I ate the yogurt with my toothbrush. I now keep a spoon in my briefcase.

There was no snow on the ground in White Plains and only a smattering until I reached Hartford.

Will this guy please shut up?

I got a dose of bromidrosis during last night's ride home, putting to rest my concerns that Sirius wouldn't play Frank Zappa.

If anyone buys these cat-claw covers, please let us know about your experiences putting them on your cat. It's got to be close to giving a cat a bath or a pill.

No comments:

Blog Archive