Saturday, February 19, 2005

Jennie's birthday was this past week. Lynn's is this coming week. To celebrate, this evening we're going out to dinner with their families at Old Sturbridge Village. After dinner, we can see the village. The pond is open for ice skating, so about half of us will bring our skates.

Old Sturbridge Village is a replica of an 1830s New England village. providing visitors with an opportunity to experience life in the early 19th century. A few years ago, one of Sandra's co-workers, who had emigrated to here from Ukraine, returned from the village, nearly in tears. "It's just like how we live," she said.

"We live in our expectations, not our experience."

If you had $2.5 trillion, what would you spend it on?

According to an email that I received this morning, I've won €1M in the Royal Spanish Lottery. There might be something suspect about this, so I'll wait before placing my order for my new car.

No comments:

Blog Archive