Monday, May 07, 2012

New Worcester Sam's Club In a word, underwhelmed...

New Worcester Sam's Club
In a word, underwhelmed. It's bigger and brighter with a pharmacy, optical center, and snack bar. The products seem to be about the same, meaning that you'll get good value. The produce is generally quite good. If you've shopped at Sam's before, you won't be surprised. If you haven't, but have shopped at B.J.'s or Costco, you probably won't change.
I had a hard time seeing the sign for the gas station. The in-store ad showed that they're about 5¢ cheaper that other stations in the area.
The cashier was earnest in her questions about the new store. Did I find everything? Did I like the store? Did I have to travel much further? For us, it's about twice as far and through the city.
The one surprise is that you can buy five gallons of Coke syrup, a bag-in--a-box. I can't imagine that I'd ever need to do such, but you never know.

No comments:

Blog Archive