Tuesday, April 13, 2010

More on law and politics

There's a bit of crispness underfoot on the grass in the back yard this morning, a reminder that, as unseasonably warm as it's been, we still are in New England in April. The weekend forecast suggests that we might see snow showers on Friday evening. I've added fresh water that sits on top of the ice in the bird bath.
It's not often that I get to visit the state's largest cities in one week. After classes in Gardner in the morning and a quick visit to the camp mid-day, I'll go to Springfield for a seminar at Western New England Law School. Tomorrow, my school chums and I will meet at the Moakley federal court house in Boston to meet with Judge Hillman. The judge will meet with us separately, give us a tour of the court, and then invite us to attend a session.
I don't know if we'll finish up in time to hear Tina Fey-impersonator Gov. Palin at the Boston Tea Party rally over on the Common.
Thursday, I have some errands in Worcester that may or may not take me in the vicinity of our fair city's Tea Party event.
So, it's a week of law, politics, and weather. Now, if only the Red Sox would bench Big Papi or at least platoon him with Mike Lowell against right-handers, we'd be really cooking.
Did I mention that the Tea Partiers in Boston request that you take public transportation?

No comments:

Blog Archive