Friday, December 25, 2009

Dept. of Christmas - link dump

Christmas is about quality, sometimes about quantity. We blog; you decide.

First of all, Is it Christmas?

Then, talk to your Jewish physicist friend about the weekend.


via xkcd

Where are you in the The Four Stages of Life? (via Miss Cellania)

Or here, perhaps?

via Taking Your Relationship With Santa To An Adventurous New Level « Lovely Listing

Should you be in the spirit of prayer:


And, ...
MY DEAR SUSIE CLEMENS:
I have received and read all the letters which you and your little sister have written me by the hand of your mother and your nurses; I have also read those which you little people have written me with your own hands--for although you did not use any characters that are in grown peoples' alphabet, you used the characters that all children in all lands on earth and in the twinkling stars use; and as all my subjects in the moon are children and use no character but that, you will easily understand that I can read your and your baby sister's jagged and fantastic marks without any trouble at all
.

No comments:

Blog Archive