Thursday, May 01, 2008

Dept. of chairs

I was born in Gardner, known as the Chair City.



While big chairs are impressive, they aren't always what's needed.

When we attended Lily's swim meet a couple of months ago, we discovered that it was quite uncomfortable sitting on the concrete bleachers for several hours. We also noticed that several people had brought stadium chairs, a fold-out chair that gives some back support.

We ordered a couple for ourselves and for Adam and Jenny. That was before I noticed this wearable chair.

But, of course, Google trumps them all with their own, special nap pod:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That pod right there? THAT'S why I want to work for Google. How cool, a nap pod right in your office. Of course, I've got my bed just a couple of feet down the hall, but it doesn't pay as well as Google.

BTW- those stadium seats with the backs ROCK!!! They make any sitting engagement, such as my favorite of hanging out at the beach, so much more comfortable. If you are flexible, you can even lean back in them and rock yourself a bit. Lovely.

Blog Archive