Wednesday, June 16, 2004

We've slipped into a different time, learning how to care for our parents in new and different ways. As Sandra's mother observed, we're having to think about things that we didn't have to think about before and we don't always like it. But, think and do we must.

It's been good that I've been around. I don't know what this means in terms of my next job, how much travel will be ok, how long a commute. It would be wonderful to have a work-at-home job. It would be even better not to need a job, but we're not in a position for that, at least not yet.

Today I'll reschedule the phone calls that I missed on Monday. I've heard that there have been some reorganizations at IBM that may be affecting some people I know. I'll try to make contact with them. I'll also donate blood at UMass. The day will fill up quickly, I'm sure.

No comments:

Blog Archive