Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Today has a few errands in the queue - a trip to DBM, some shopping. In addition, we're getting some estimates on central air conditioning, so I'll need to be around the house for those meetings. We'd started thinking seriously about central air when it looked like I'd be working from home. A few of the job opportunities that have come my way would have me working from home a fair bit.

I'm finding that I'm somewhat out of focus these days. Studied from a distance, it's not surprising. After the early flurry of activity, the pace of my job search has slowed, but not enough that I'm really taking time off. It's an hour here and there before I get anxious and want to return to my email or the phone or editing my resume. Next Wednesday I'm meeting Fred for lunch in Cambridge. I am planning extra time before and after, allowing a real break and a chance to look at some new things.

No comments:

Blog Archive