Tuesday, May 04, 2004

I've filled up my iPod. Frank Zappa's Hot Rats was the last album that I could load. It now contains 9010 songs on 737 albums resulting in 28.8 days of music. Now comes the bigger challenge: how will I manage the remaining music. I have close about 300 CDs that I need to transfer. Apple provides a feature called smart playlists that will let me tag music that will and will not be copied to the iPod. We have a rule for our attic: nothing goes in unless something comes out. Same rule now applies to the iPod, enforced by software.

We have a cold rain this morning. It wouldn't be surprising to see a few snow flakes mixed in. After several days without, I started a fire in the stove this morning. We're expecting better weather later today.

No word on the Arkansas job yesterday. It could mean something or nothing. I had a first round phone interview for another project management job based in Concord. The president of the company is on vacation this week and into next, so nothing more will happen until late next week.

I'm scheduled to read for half of a show on the Audio Journal on Thursday. I'm nervous. It's more than I've done before. I will schedule some time for practice.

On Sunday I used Mike's deck mower to mow our back yard. It did make quick work (about an hour) of the lawn, but also took its toll on my biceps and other muscles.

No comments:

Blog Archive