Wednesday, May 05, 2010

So, I have this new phone

  1. When I touch it, I don't know whether I'm turning it on or off.
  2. When I've used it, I've turned it off when I'm in the middle of something important. I've also turned it on when I wasn't ready to use it.
  3. When it makes an inviting noise, I'm nervous about touching it because I've already turned it off a few times by mistake.
  4. There are colorful things to touch, but I don't always remember what they do.
  5. I changed something and now I want to change it back and can't remember where I did what.
  6. It'll vibrate when I do something right. It'll also vibrate when I do something wrong.
  7. Most of the time it vibrates. I think I know how to make it make a noise, but I'm not always sure what that noise will be in what circumstance.
  8. There are things that I can get for it that are free and things that cost money. Most of the things that I can get are junk or are better for someone else.
  9. If I was a teenager again, I'd be more impressed with how cool the phone is and wouldn't care so much if I using it right. 
  10. I've never had such a nice phone. Now, if I can just get my fingers in the right places at the right times, a good time can be had by all.

No comments:

Blog Archive