Friday, September 28, 2007

News of the next generation

Last night, Matt had his movie debut in his uncle's movie, The Third Date:


The glory of stardom doesn't, as we know, confer immunity. This morning, Matt had surgery on his right hand. He broke his finger in a football game a couple of weeks ago and needed some help to heal properly. He'll be ok.

Lily is celebrating her 8th,/sup> birthday today with a swimming party. Lily is establishing herself as a formidable swimmer in local competitions. Happy Birthday, Lily.

1 comment:

Lori said...

You know, it's funny. When I saw this picture a few days ago, I thought it was Adam! Then I read the post and did a double take.

Around the same time, I found Mike's Facebook profile through yours; except, I thought it was my cousin Mike - his dad! I almost sent him a friend request, and then I noticed that he listed "Wachusett Regional High School". Did he get a new job, I wondered? Why the 08? . Finally it dawned on me that it wasn't my cousin, but my second cousin, and I suddenly felt kind of sheepish spying on his site!

Regardless, what a handsome family!

Blog Archive