Friday, April 29, 2005

Recaffeination

It's a cool morning with a sharp northwest breeze. We stayed above freezing, but just barely.

The espresso machine at work is operational again and a bit of order has returned to the workplace. The machine has just a few buttons for espresso, cappuccino, and maybe one other thing. The place down the road, by contrast, is stunning in its range of offerings. So, we can enjoy a cup o' Java and be grateful that we work where we do.

We watched some of the President's news conference last night, at least until The Apprentice came on. (We're rooting for Tana.) Now, the blogosphere doesn't need another liberal rant, so I'll keep my comments brief. I found it a lot easier to absorb his ideas if I closed my eyes so I didn't have to see that silly smirk when he was talking to us as though we're idiots.

Choose life, eh? Yeah, choose life.

In America we get so cynical about our leaders. The British, well, they know how to show respect.

No comments:

Blog Archive