Sunday, January 17, 2010

And if 50 people a day ...

Not that I'm paranoid, but I've been intrigued by the different Scott Brown ads that show up on different sites.
The one on the Boston Globe's site is straight-forward:

via Boston.com 4:30PM EST 17-Jan-2010



While the one at WingNuts Daily urges us to Join The Movement:

via wnd.com 4:30PM EST 17-Jan-2010

Back to a nerdy site, such as Slashdot:

via slashdot.org 4:30PM EST 17-Jan-2010

And then over to Wormtown Taxi:

via wormtowntaxi.com 4:30PM EST 17-Jan-2010

2 comments:

Jeff Barnard said...

The google ads are whatever they choose, I have very little say about what appears in those panels. But at least I do get a piece of the action (unlike ads on the T&G blogs).

I chuckled at the "join the movement" one, though.

I do a "movement" every morning...

Tracy Novick said...

And he has bought Google! I get a Scott Brown ad on top of my email every time I mention Worcester or Massachusetts.

Blog Archive